Life After Centre

Friday, April 8, 2011

Join Me @ Goodreads!

In my time in London I have bought many things. However, my preference seems to be for books! London has some great bookstores. For used books SKOOB in Bloomsbury is hard to beat. For new books I like Foyles near the Charing Cross tube station. You can spend hours in there! Floors upon floors of books. Its a kind of nerdtopia. My English classes have saddled me down with a lot of reading but when I get home I plan on reading my London finds. I found a great website called GoodReads where you can join in book discussions and create your own virtual bookshelf with the stuff you have read. I am also the moderator for a group called Centre College Reads, for current and former students, faculty, and staff. So when you get spare time, head on over to the website and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment