Life After Centre

Friday, May 27, 2011

Life After Centre is Back in Action

Where to begin? So much has happened in the past month. First and foremost, I am proud to have officially begun my life after Centre. I graduated on the 22nd of May in the company of family and friends. It was a magical day and I did cry. President Roush got me during his commencement speech. But I am happy to report that it was a pretty cry so I didn't look like a racoon following the ceremony. So to sum everything up in a quick post here we go:
During the the month of May I ....
-Made it back safely to America with a few small hitches along the way.
-Spent a weekend with some of my favorite ADPi sisters.
-Had dinner with a professor and some dear friends.
-Became an Alpha Delta Pi alumnae on the 160th anniversary of the sorority's founding.
-Made the Honor Walk with a professor who has quite literally changed my life.
-Survived Senior Week or Senior Disorientation as it it known by some.
-Graduated from the best college in the South.
-Went on my first job interview.
Needless to say I am a bit tired, but I am glad to be blogging again. I have found that since I returned to the states, if I am not busy, I am bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment