Life After Centre

Sunday, February 13, 2011

London Calling

On Tuesday I leave the states to spend my last semester of college living in London. I am so happy to be going abroad! One of the reasons I came to Centre was the promise that I would have the opportunity to study-abroad, have an internship, and graduate all in four years. At the end of the this semester I will have taken advantage of all of those opportunities. Given the general panic that I will be thrown in trying to pack and get acclimated to the city, it may be a few days before I get back to blogging. Wish me luck in my travels!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting!! I hope you're having an amazing first week abroad. Love the new blog format, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the note! I am so glad you are my first commenter.

    ReplyDelete