Life After Centre

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Why I Love Centre

One of the regular features of this blog will be a reason why I love Centre. It can be serious or silly, and given my general disposition, let's go for silly this time.

Flash mobs have become a common feature on many college campuses. They a fun way to use technology and live out your secret ambition to randomly dance in public (with a legit excuse to do so, of course). Centre did its own flash mob a few months ago to Glee's version of Teenage Dream. What makes this flash mob so freaking fabulous is not just the sweet dance moves, or the tunage, but how uninhibited everyone looks. Some flash mobs have people who are so focused on appearances that they do not seems to enjoy it. The Centre folk look pretty darn happy by my own estimation. The improv moves only add the ambiance. Its the people and how happy they look to do this with their friends/classmates that makes this mob one of the reasons why I love Centre.
P.S. I was not there :(, I was sleeping because one my professors cancelled class that day. I regret it, but I am happy to report it was the best night of sleep I got all semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment