Life After Centre

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wish I may...Wish I might... We got the wish we made last night!

Sunday was Bid Day for the sorority community at Centre College. It was a great day! My sorority brought home 27 new Alphas! Alpha is the ADPi term for a new member. Each of the women who came home to us is fantastic. We are truly excited to have a wonderful new member class.

Bid Day is not only exciting for the new members, but for the initiated women as well. Its our chance to celebrate our sisterhood and dress up in silly costumes. This year's theme for ADPi bid day was fairy tales. We had everyone from Little Bo Peep and her sheep to Cinderella and her ugly step-sisters. It was quite a sight. I was signed up to be the queen and went all out for the occassion. I sewed my own tutu and had a crown in addition to my zebra print cape.

The most exciting part of the day was getting a grand-little. Last year I got a little diamond, Jordan, and this year it was her turn to get her own little diamond. My grand-little is named Laura and she is fabulous! Jordan and I are so excited for her to join our diamond family.What can I say? I love the Pi Life <>!

This is my Diamond Family!<> From left to right: Jordan, Laura, Me<>

<>The Eta Omega Chapter of Alpha Delta Pi at Centre College- Bid Day 2011<>

No comments:

Post a Comment